Thursday, August 19, 2010

Entry 77: Best Chick Profile Ever

No, seriously- read the title.

My friend, in an act of utter despair over sheManigans, has changed her online profile to perhaps the best I've ever seen.

Guaranteed to work!

Here it is:

Apparently, it doesn't really matter what I write about myself on this site. So here's how this online dating stuff has gone so far:

My profile: "I'm sarcastic, slightly cynical and not very feminine."
Emails I receive: "Your profile was so cute and sweet, I'd like to get to know you."
My response: "Really?! WTF??!"

My profile: "Cubs fan!"
Emails I receive: "I love the Cardinals. Cubs suck!"
My response: "Please drive your VW (no doubt you drive a VW) off a pier now."

My profile: "I love to read. I truly enjoy literature."
Emails I recieve: "You sem intalgent Ilikey samrt grls. We need date somtyme."
My response: ".........." (That's right. They don't even deserve a response.)

Well, Tha...Tha...That's all folks.


Not bad, right? 

It has to work.

Caleb out. 

PS after I post this I think I'll ask her permission to post it.  That's Caleb-style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment