As you know I've been studying hard for the LSAT on October 9th. And, as you might have noticed, it's affecting my brain. Today hit a new low.
I was perusing an LSAT-related blog and some guy had put up funny pictures of Amish people. He asked for captions from readers. Rather than a caption, I actually created my own logic game based on the picture (Amish people and seagulls, fyi.)
It's not too difficult, so give it a try! I promise it's a functional and fair game.
CALEB'S SEAGULL GAME
Seven seagulls, A,B,C,D,E,F, and G, are going to shat upon the goofy hats of two Amish men, Jacob and Hezekiah. Each seagull will shit one of the two men, and each man will have at least one seagull shit on him. The following conditions apply:
At least two of seagulls A,B,C, and D will shit on Jacob
At least two of seagulls E,F, and G will shit on Hezekiah
If D shits on Jacob, then F does not shit on Hezekiah
If D does not shit on Jacob, then G shits on Jacob
A and B shit on the same Amish man
1. If Hezekiah is shit on by seagull D, and Jacob is not shit on by seagull C, which one of the following is a seagull that must shit on Jacob?
(A) Seagull C
(B) Seagull E
(C) Seagull B
(D) Seagull F
(E) Seagull D
2. If seagull B shits on Hezekiah, then which one of the following MUST BE TRUE?
(A) Seagull C shits on the same person as Seagull A
(B) Seagull F shits on the same person as Seagull C
(C) Seagull G shits on the same person as seagull D
(D) Seagull B shits on the same person as Seagull C
(E) Seagull A shits on the same person as seagull F
3. If the condition were added that seagull E had to shit on Jacob, which one of the following is a seagull that could NOT shit on Jacob?
(A) seagull D
(B) seagull B
(C) seagull A
(D) seagull C
(E) seagull E
4. How many different combinations of 4 seagulls could shit on Hezekiah?
5. Which one of the following could be a complete and accurate listing of the seagulls that shit on Jacob?
(A) A, B, D
(B) D, G, A, B
(C) A, B, E
(D) A, B, E, D
(E) A, C, D, F