Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Entry 55: Caleb's Prank-A-Thon Enters Phase I

Looking for a cheap Iphone?

How about a roommate for $250 a month?

How about a new fishin' buddy?  (please text a pic of your biggest
catch!)

Looking for a website design job at an up-and-coming company?

Need a PSP?

Well, if you do, just go to Craigslist and you'll find fantastic
opportunities for all of these and more!  They've all even listed the
number to call/text them directly!

Just don't be surprised if they text back something like "Who is this?
What Iphone?" or "Quit sending me pictures of your wiener!"

Just keep texting/calling- I'm sure they'll all remember eventually.

That being said, I'm sure some of you more evil readers might have a few
ideas for things to include in phases II-V, so feel free to hit me up
with your best stuff!

Seriously- who poops in a cat litter box?

Caleb "boy, my friends sure sell a lot of stuff on Craigslist" Shreves

PS heard my new favorite "douchebag guy" date story last night.  The guy was very generous, offering to pay for dinner and all of their drinks.  Little did she know, he had stolen HER debit card to pay for it!  Classy.  She didn't say how the second date went.

7 comments:

  1. Text from Cledus today (I think he was the litter box culprit)

    "Hey you know anywhere i can get a bunch of carrie underwood ticket i got a bunch of people looking for some"

    I never knew he was such a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are kind of my hero Caleb.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks wifey!

    I also work birthday parties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wasn't Cledus. Try as you might, I doubt you'll guess the real kitty litter culprit. Have fun planning part II - V. I know I will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, it's times like this that I wish I actually HAD been the one to steal your tire.

    If I guess who it is, will you help me prank them back?

    Give me a clue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know where you can get rattlesnakes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You may actually get wrinkles trying to figure this one out. Of course I'll help you prank them back. Although, I'm not really sure where this person lives.

    That's the best clue I can give you.

    ReplyDelete